Thursday 26 March 2020

day 7

I’ve done a week of “indoors”....I feel having chickenpox in January was preparation for this.  12 weeks will be hard. I’m hoping it’s not that long 

I had a wobble when I realised my asthma was classed as “severe”. But that’s just a label, and I’ve dealt with those before and come out smiling. #blonde #icequeen
I’m FaceTiming my parents, it’s like I’m overseas again (again preparation). Makes me think, the last two years have had me in training for this and my MH (mental health). 
I’ve made a list of things to do now. And things to do after. 

I want to go for an ice-cream on the beach...it’s a thing Dad and I do. 
I want to go to a club and dance LOUD! 
I want to have a braai with friends/family. 
I want to eat out. 
Go for a long drive. 
See live music. I’m thinking Snow Patrol as Gary Lightbody has been fan-flipping-tastic with the live streaming. 

It’s only been one week of staying in and already I’m writing more. Yup, India and Pretoria prepared me. 

I wish I was able to help my colleagues more...they’re going to get a massive cake my first day back. 

Tonight we clapped for our service workers - of which my CG and colleagues are. I’m so proud of them and grateful. 

How quickly our lives can change. I was looking forward to Hyde Park, now I’m looking forward to leaving the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...