Thursday 19 March 2020

Strange times

It's quite bizarre, how we are living now.


I'm normally one of those annoying glass half full people. I do not feel like that - right this moment.


I feel nervy, I feel unsettled. And I feel confused.


BUT, on the flip side, I'm seeing all the nice people come out. The pollution is dissipating. People are being so fantastic (not the asshats who are stockpiling food but the others).


England is not known for greeting each other or the friendly. BUT that is changing. It was the one thing I missed when I came back from SA. Strangers greeting each other and banter in the shops. Anyway, took me a pandemic to get it.


Yesterday, I had a lovely chat/joke about bartering with an elderly lady in the supermarket. And it was lovely, and might not have happened a month ago.


So I have asthma, severe asthma and well managed asthma. That's a bummer.


I'm hoping UK are doing the right thing. I hope Covid-19 does not touch my circle. I wish health and safety to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...