Monday 26 December 2016

Year of the menagerie

I have loved Christmas forever. I reckon I'll be 100 and still, on Christmas morning, I'll be awake with the birds. I like it.

This year has been relaxing, chilled, busy, loving and full of good family, laughter and road trips of fun and success. And there is no reason why, as we go into a new year, anything should change.
I don't do resolutions. But I want to carry on as it is....laughing, road trips, happiness and success. Yeah, I know there are hoopleheads out there, that will thwart our map and attempt to derail our road ahead, but I believe in the things on the horizon. The destination we are planning.

Bring. It. All. On.

1 comment:

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...