I have loved Christmas forever. I reckon I'll be 100 and still, on Christmas morning, I'll be awake with the birds. I like it.
This year has been relaxing, chilled, busy, loving and full of good family, laughter and road trips of fun and success. And there is no reason why, as we go into a new year, anything should change.
I don't do resolutions. But I want to carry on as it is....laughing, road trips, happiness and success. Yeah, I know there are hoopleheads out there, that will thwart our map and attempt to derail our road ahead, but I believe in the things on the horizon. The destination we are planning.
Bring. It. All. On.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
Very nice blog
ReplyDelete