Tuesday 10 January 2017

Hearting the brain

It's my first blog of the year I think. And it's not that I've shied away from the whoohoo it's a new year postings. But I kind of have. My head is in a spin over what I'm hoping it will bring.  Certain things I want far more of...laughter, trips, sunshine and promos. I don't doubt that's what is there to strive for. I guess the biggest issue is how to attain. But that's ok. We all love a challenge. I've already been so excited at plans we are putting into place....that it's easy to become a little jaded and flumpy that things don't happen faster. But Rome and building. I know it's all bite size chunks. It's just marrying up the brain with the heart. The heart that wants it with every beat and the brain that knows to wait is the bigger reward.

A short blog yes. But this method of phone annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...