This morning a school friend passed away. After a battle with cancer, which he fought so hard to overcome. And it brings it home as these things do, how things change so quickly. And also what's important. We should know all the time but we forget.
We shouldn't sweat the small things, it should always be about the bigger picture. What's in front is paramount. And what you don't know won't hurt you.
Thursday, 24 November 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
adam@mail.postmanllc.net
ReplyDelete