Tuesday 30 August 2016

Terrific Tuesday Trips

Why am I awake to see the sun rising? 
Might be bread, might be the fear of missing my alarm and might be because of screeching animals. Maybe a combo of all three. 

I'm going to fly with number 2. I do this whenever there's a deadline to an alarm. Or Christmas and other special holidays (like my birthday). It's nice to think my internal alarm is looking out for me. But also a little sucky because a) work and b) I like to sleep. 

I did this last Monday. Pure excitement there. And I think there's a touch of that at play here too. Big day for TB.....start of a really (what I believe to be) awesome path. And my gut is always so right....except when it's wrong of course. :-) 
So yes, I'm tired but I'm wired. 

And I sit here, watching the sky turn from black to violet and I have a huge grin on my face. It's only the beginning of a new dawn. And I feel good. 🎼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...