Friday 26 August 2016

Clearing the air

IThe moon looked amazing. Hazy and yellow. 
And then the thunderclouds rolled in. It's streaking across the sky...the Lightning is incredible, the white illuminating the darkness. The thunder overhead booming and crashing. 

And then there's the air. The smell of summer rain. Clearing the stuffiness. Clearing my head. Clarity. 

Awe. Amazement. It's making me wish I was watching it with TB.  I want to get out of the car, arms outstretched and twirl and dance and laugh. 

This is it. This is what was needed. 

1 comment:

  1. My name is Bryce Wilson. I am a filmmaker, photographer, and freelance photojournalist from Melbourne, Australia.

    My photographs and reportage from the front lines in Ukraine's east have been seen on ABC Australia, Conflict News, The Daily Mail,
    bryce wilson melbourne
    Mashable, Business Insider, and more.

    I was a subject in Red Bull's groundbreaking 'URBEX: Enter at Your Own Risk' documentary series, starring in the world premiere debut episode, and I have been described as 'one of the world's most famous Urban Explorers'.

    Through photography and filmmaking I hope to make a positive impact in history, and change the world. I am a sum of all of my experiences - mistakes included - and I have learned from all of these to become the person I am today.

    ReplyDelete

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...