Monday 2 May 2016

Dear Diary....I'm sorry

I worry about my words. All my words. I've written so many. And they live inside books, notepads. Some of them are not great so they hide. But I worry about them after I'm dead. Who will love them? Who should read them, if anyone. 

I've kept diaries since I was 10. That's a lot of sentences. I haven't written constantly. Not every day for every year. As I got older, and more people took access when they weren't allowed, I got scared and censored when and what I wrote. 

And now I'm doing the same....I can feel myself being censored. And I hate that and I worry about my words. 

My will needs a clause, no one to read my written words until I have been gone for decades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...