Friday 6 May 2016

Be a rainbow

It's been a week. A week where you find out the inside colours of people. Some are a nightshade of black, others are a rainbow of rainbows. 
And those nightshade ones...you want to tell them to go ride a bike to hell. A bike with no seats. But then the rainbow inside says, chill cat, you'll be shot of them soon enough. 
The delicious bear is a rainbow, had thoughts I would do this, even though I had talked myself out of it.  Even though he's waiting for his own stuff, he's been celebrating for me. How cool is that? 
That my reader, is a man. Not many would put their own stuff to one side and be so totally overjoyed for me. 

And while this might seem a smushy old posting. It's not really. It's hashtagword. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...