Friday 29 April 2016

TTTequila - because I'm a girl

There's tequila in my immediate future. I knew this would happen. I didn't think it would take a month though, thought it would be sooner. So there's a plus point. But it's happened. I've nothing appropriate to wear tonight....and I'm wondering if I threw something away when I sparked Joy, that I could have worn tonight. HashtagFirstWorldProblems 
It's hurting my head. Where are all my pretties? Ah they are in some 3rd country being loved by another. Never mind that they were chucked out with valid reasons. 
So I bought a top thinking it would alleviate some stress. Nope all it does is highlight back fat which I'm pretty sure I didn't have yesterday!! This top is so disgusting it makes me look like I am The hunchback of Notre BoobBack! 

So there will be tequila later....to alleviate my pain. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...