Sunday 24 April 2016

Wanderlust/wonder lust

Tomorrow I fill out the form to renew my passport. I'm going for a nice picture this time. Ten years ago I cried over the picture I submitted....it was THAT disgusting. This year that will not happen. A customs officer will not have to stifle his giggles when looking at it. 

I require the following.....one heavily hot place. Dry heat so that it can sink into my bones and make me into a leopard. I want my bones to sigh in contentment and proclaim I'm the best!! I require an opportunity to wear ALL my bikinis. I require a beach with sand so hot my feet sizzle. And a few waves to hop over but nothing with a rip current. I'd like a beach bar but it's not imperative. I'd like a place which has relatively no screaming children. And a nice mix of stuff to do and lots of nothings to do. Some gorgeous places to eat and some cocktails to consume as the sun sets. I'd like a hotel room with a bath place big enough for two. And TB, that's imperative too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...