Sunday 24 April 2016

Scribble your stuff

I got access to my hard drive. Normally I just chuck stuff on it and retreat. Last night I read some of the stuff on there. I have a large amount of started stories. I have a lot of musings and inner workings of my head. Reading it was like reading someone else's work. I don't recall writing one or two pieces but I was keen to read on.....only it wasn't finished. 

And I am critical of my writings. So much so that I can still name all the one person who have ever read them all. 

It's given me a boost that maybe it's time more people did. Rather than when I'm no longer here to defend myself. 😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...