Wednesday 27 April 2016

tennisetting

Today I had a great lunch in the office... and honestly, I don't think I've ever said that. hashtagsurprised hashtagamazed

I've had AMAZING breaks however...well one, I've had one amazing break a few weeks back....

It's a fact that a boost of exercise is great for the mind. Some would say it's chicken soup for the soul. You pump your blood to where it needs to go and it goes a bit faster, your heart rate goes up and you feel great. Well I feel great. If I had work I wanted to do, I'd surely do it! But instead, I'll just sit here smiling, full of beans and able to update my app with fifteen minutes of exercise. Oh ja, it's not a lot but for a cat who does not a lot more than walk and talk and drive, it's a start in the most awesome of directions.

What helps - with me - is that I didn't suck so badly. My fear of failure means I don't like starting/doing things I think I'll probably be rubbish at. I'm like the toddler who learns to walk on Tuesday and is then frustrated on Friday, when they can't climb stairs like a pro.

But I was expertly given my first lesson - I'm the only pupil, which means I get the best in one on one tuition. I get a professional touch, a smoothing of my fault lines, a caress of my skills. And also I get taught how to play. ;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...