Saturday 16 April 2016

Impressions of another cashino


Super chilled. This is my overall impression. It's in the middle of a retail outlet. This is where the casual gambler comes. Or the wealthy pensioner who lives on the wharf. 

It's only early but there's no shrieky people, the music is Muzak....the food smells good. And the vibe is relaxed and laid back. 

All the staff are not from these shores. I suspect a lot of them whinge about the weather being not like "home". *insert whine cheese joke which I must remember*

I like it. 

But then it's going to take something big to wipe the smile off my face....this weekend I found out I really like saunas and steam rooms. The heat from a sauna was made for me. The heat seeps into my bones making them giggle with glee. They stretch and exclaim "YESH PLEASE, MORE SIR!!"  And I obliged. The sauna is a little bit sexy too. With the right person obs....bodies glistening, it's hot, it's humid, beads of liquid pooling in places that could be touched. Yup it's sensual. And then the bliss of cooling off in a jacuzzi. I am putting it on my list of things that make me feel glorious. 

Is this weekend just what was ordered for us? I'm thinking so. To regroup, recharge, re-enjoy what makes us great. 



There's a niggle in my head re not getting an interview but the niggle isn't that I'm not good enough, but rather that I know,  I didn't give it my best...I didn't try my hardest. I thought I had done just enough and that kind of shit doesn't cut it. So yes I'm kind of embarrassed I didn't get through. For my first attempt it wasn't all bad but really I'm pissed at myself for not giving it everything. I have paid the price. Now the pressure is on to be awesome in another interview and hope I don't screw it up. Time to prepare and not just leave it to the fates. 




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...