Saturday 16 April 2016

Bare Poker and chips

3 ciders in and everyone knows the light weight I am. I've been shopping. I have observations. All saints is divine. More so in an outlet store. It's now proven it's my Heaven shop. Ted baker is overpriced but has beautiful bikinis. And a dress like my mothers wedding dress (the fake one). I tried it on....I am not adopted. Not as stunning as she was and obviously more blonde but it's there. 

Gap won out. But people (women) are not friendly beings. Or they saw the glint of old mout in my eyes. Either way, no one reciprocated my happy vibe. Shame on them. I'm great fun today. And also the proud owner of new denim. It was going to be cat skin stuff but denim won that battle. 

And now I'm back in the cashino and it's much busier, the music is better. The chips are going down and the house is winning. But what a happy vibe.....even the Chinese ladies are smiling....they looked sleepy and pissed off when I left. Maybe they're happy I came back to shove them off a roulette table. 


I quite love the sound of the chips being swept up. Love seeing TB in this environment where his smile is loud.  Such a buzz. 



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...