Monday 21 September 2015

No thanks

It's interesting. A friend recommended a book that she was reading. Not personally to me but to a Facebook audience. I feel I need to clarify that. But I'm sure if she knew me better than she did, she'd still recommend the book  

Anyway I clicked the link and read the reviews and thought Wow this book was written for me. 

But I'm not ready for that book. Just reading the blurb and the reviews had me wanting to grab all my possessions and tell them that they were safe. 

It's a book about getting rid of things you don't love. De-cluttering. Apparently, after reading this book, you'll have a tidy wardrobe and handbag. 

This scares me shitless. I'll put it in the wish list for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...