Saturday 15 August 2015

Less than two

In two weeks time I can go all mystic and predict I shall be raging the shit out of my wellies (thank goodness I'm not writing that in Word!). 
Metallica will be playing, and I will be shuffling my arse off, shaking my thing. 
Excited much? I guess I am. 
The dreams have stopped where I'm lost and everyone is back stage. I think that's because I have a list and I've seen the map. Things that made me happy....a list does that. Clears my head. Puts things in order. 
My first English festival. I know I'll be making awesome memories. 
Bring. It. On. 
Gaslight, Metallica and others - I'm a-coming to appreciate your talent. Bring your best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...