Friday 14 August 2015

Monkeys.

TB asked me about The World of Birds. As always when I mention the place, I rant on about the stupid squirrel monkeys. And I know everyone loves them and they're so gosh darn cute etc. 
but they aren't. They're horrible little biting creatures. I've been there twice as an "adult" and every time I've gritted my teeth coming near them. Transformed into a child who got bitten. 
And I know it was my fault, I know my finger stuck into their face, seemed to them like a tasty morsel. However, my petulant attitude comes from the fact that I got zero sympathy from my family. Zilch. No, I got, in the way of my family a telling off and much hysterical giggles. I was hoping my Nana with her clean freak ways (This was a lady who washed her dogs paws after a walk and brushed it's teeth) would think of the germs monkeys have and rush me off for medical attention. I didn't even get a tetanus shot. I still have the scar - mental as well as physical clearly. 
Nope the poor monkey got the attention and extra treats. 
I'm still bitter. 

;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...