Sunday 31 May 2015

Bye bye crap week

It's been a week that's gone on too long. I've had my purse stolen, a mega headache and now today, on the last day of the week, I am reclaiming my serenity. I like calmness, happiness and refuse to let this quite yuck experience of a thief ruin my space. 
So I'm getting my hair chopped off. I know it will make me happy and swishy and Joo-gee. (Say it like I've spelt it) 
I've had things taken before but not in many a year and it's hit me for 6. I can't put my finger on it but it's punched me in the middle. That someone I probably know (either by sight or name) has had the audacity to go into my handbag and steal my purse is just really pissing me off. How dare you? How dare you violate my space and my things and not give a crap about what's in there, that's personal to me? 
How dare that person have so little disregard for others property. How could they look at the pictures of my family and not put the purse where it would be picked up and returned. I guess their need for £20 was worth the risk. Utter scum. 
Anyway, that was this week, soon to be last week. Time to file it under a life experience and move on. It's June tomorrow. A month of fine things and road trips and BearBirthdays and some great shtuff. 
Bring. It. On. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...