Sunday 10 May 2015

Angelo oh Angelo

I don't ask for much....not really. Just a little bit of sparkle and smiley stuff. 
But I want my Angelo back. I really do. And I don't want him back on Tuesday, I want him back tomorrow. 
He deserves to be on the driveway or riding the roads with the wind in his tyres, cruising the streets, with careful concern of others. 
He shouldn't be all sick at the doctors, we didn't have time to say goodbye. I hope he isn't lonely thinking I've abandoned him for another. I know I spoke very briefly about another car, while he was doing his very best to take me places. I'm so sorry. 
Get well soon my Angelo and don't make me have to take transport with the general unwashed public please!! Please!!
😩🚙 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...