Saturday, 18 April 2015
Family
I talk about family a lot. It's important. I normally talk about the inside stuff that I've inheritated. Yesterday I got sent some pictures which completely prove I am not adopted. We're a family of women and the genes be so very strong within us. Amazing really. Put me in a '50s swimsuit and chuck me in the picture and is not be out of place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...

No comments:
Post a Comment