Friday 17 April 2015

Placing your feet firmly

I'm not confrontational. I could say I'm most certainly a lover not a fighter. But there are instances that my blood boils...I am, after all, human. 
 
So what gets me going? It's rather a short list. 
The first is lies. I have a postcard which says "liars tell it like it isn't". It's that simple. I think it stems from the fact, that I rarely understand why I'm being lied to. I'm fairly tolerant and rarely hold a grudge, so why would you lie to me? And I have very little space for people I can't trust. Ergo, you lie to me, deceive me, I can't trust you, therefore my time is wasted and thus gone. 
 
My second thing is being played. Kind of goes with the first I guess. It also ties into when people take the proverbial piss. You be nice, kind even, tone down and think about the way you say something and nothing! They still act like an idiot. 

I guess I've had a bad day. And in the scheme of things, I'm more pissed off because I was being nice and I got kak back. But it's sorted and it's not a biggie. 

The thing is, I am not the walkover some people think I am. Or maybe that I used to be. I can be so very stubborn and that's the person that they will get now. 
Feet will be put down. It remains to be said that it takes a while for me to bitch up, but I'm in there. 

And now I'm smiling again. Aah, the therapy of my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...