Friday 10 April 2015

Springtime and the loving is easy

We have had our first bbq/braai of the year. I say bbq as we had sausages and burgers. But braai because I'm African and the sausages were beef. 
And it was good and the sun shone and the birds sang and my spirit was happy. 

I have a cider in hand and fresh air soothing my head. 

And all is right in my world. Oh I guess world peace and food for all mankind would be great too, but in my own little space on the planet, I feel good and replenished and sated. 

The sunshine does that to me. Not being in the office does that for me. Having people I like close by and skips in my belly makes me sweeter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...