Tuesday 11 November 2014

Amusement

I want to blog something funny, that will have my reader amused and cracking a smile.

Today I went to the dentist and got injected but didn't have any work done - that's pretty amusing, but not what I had in mind.

And then I had a story to share - rather amusing in the telling but it involves booze and I'm loathe for folk to think I was a teenage alcoholic (my last blog involved two stories about securing drink).

Other stories that I find amusing, might not translate well. After all they are a story shared by two folk, one of which is no longer here and maybe....maybe it was the shared experience that made us rendered incapable of breathing for laughing so much.

But laughter - so very good for the soul - some might (a bear might) even say that it is Chicken Soup for the Soul. ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...