Thursday 9 October 2014

I speak Whale

Things I can't wait to do....

Wail at a whale in Wales

Yup, feeling kind of excited at the prospect of a weekend elsewhere than here. It's been a funky old couple of weeks. Real crap with real good thrown in. But this weekend is needed for all. A de-stresser, a long drive with ace music and fabulous company, great food, seeing new things. I just cannot wait. To get away.

BUT I haven't packed. And what do you pack for the country that gets confused around this time of year, weather wise? It's sunny, it's warm, then 5 minutes later HELLO Winter and all it's icy glory!

I know next Wednesday is going to be harsh and hard and teary. So this weekend, I'm going to be silly and sexy and stuff!

Set in words, therefore law 132.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...