Monday 18 August 2014

Monday monday dum dar dum de dar

This is shaping up to be a stereotypical Monday. What fun.

5 minutes after starting my 8 hour shift at work, I decided that my Chanel Mademoiselle wasn't cutting it and threw half a pint of milk over my person. Eeeew de Milk. Fabulous. Thankfully it's not too warm, so the smell of curdled milk isn't quite accosting nostrils just yet.

And people are annoying me. I don't know if it's because I'm a self confessed nerd type but taking the piss really annoys me. No actually that's not strictly true - blatant taking the piss annoys me. Thinking everyone owes you the moon on a stick, without you doing anything, annoys me. Being selfish annoys me. THAT'S probably the gist of it. Selfish people. They irritate the crap out of me.

Bylaws don't irritate me, I appreciate that they are there for my protection: bylaw 17.2 - invites are for the sole use of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...