Monday 11 August 2014

a lot of nonsense

Goodness me, I'm very bored. 45 min = 2700 seconds didn't you know?

Things I'm wondering right now:

If I started to scream really loudly would I start giggling halfway through my scream, thus ending up warbling? Would people stop and stare or enquire as to my plight? Could I then go home?

Yup, there's just nonsense travelling at great speed throughout my brain.

I'm also inflicted with a sore head which might be because I didn't finish the course of antibiotics and therefore my sinusitis is lingering OR it could be because I blow dried my fringe into my face this morning and now I can't see very well.

Also, my bag has a lot of crap in it (was looking for a clip to tie the floppy fringe back). It appears I have everything in this bag bar a clip. I have an hair band but it's not a look I strive for in public.

I would also like to proclaim a new law - I'm sure it's been written down before but I'm not certain. Pizza, Bear, Tuesdays. Set in stone forevermore - or a page on the www which is pretty much the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...