Saturday 12 October 2013

musings at 2am

So I got my first tattoo in August. It was one Nhandi and I designed together. We were going to get it done together but obviously life decided against that and I had to get it on my own.

It was seriously VERY painful and I doubt I'll ever have another one but you know, it's 2.35am, I'm a little intoxicated and quite honestly, it's the thing that got me through the night. How bizarre is that?

I went out for a friend's birthday...not any old friend - my Nhandi in England friend - on the 11 month that Nhandi has left us. And in moments that I was alone I looked at the tattoo and put my lips to it.

I didn't think an engraving on my skin would have that much effect. I really didn't. But it did. It does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...