I'm not known as a tea lover. Yet the picture is of my teapot and I bloody love it!
I've been taking a 'spot of tea' most days now but not your average tea. Ugh no, that stuff makes me gag.
So here I sit, with my rooibos and a few slices of lemon, some drops of honey and my gorgeous teapot.
Enjoying
Thursday, 21 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
-
I have the festival blues. Or maybe it's not so much the festival blues as opposed to the 'outside' blues. The joy of camping ma...

No comments:
Post a Comment