Monday 11 March 2013

11 March

11 of March... of MARCH!! Hello! Spring hares and March winds and cherry blossoms on the trees - and it's flipping snowing! Ridiculous and totally uncalled for.

Today my weather app decided to send me a text saying "ALERT: It's freezing". It wasn't kidding. I would have preferred the text at a reasonable hour but I figure news like that is worth sharing no matter the time. *wry grin*

I wish, nay, I demand that this snow goes somewhere else... like Africa - just not when I'm there thank you. Or maybe somewhere it belongs like Iceland! or Scotland. I don't care where, just that it buggers off from my corner of the Earth.

It feels like we've had a whole year of Winter or of cold temps. I long for a bit of sunshine on my back.  A cool sea breeze whistling through my hair as I bask (yes, just like a fat seal) on a rock (or a bench - I'm not fussy).

I don't want to have to dig out my shorts but it would be kind of cool to see my legs out in daylight.

But no, we have snow in March. Pah. Not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...