Thursday 21 March 2013

Clever little me!

So I'm a little enamoured over the fact i can blog by phone. This one is actually by Siri, so I feel incredibly high-tech and modern tonight. And actually I don't really have a lot to say other, than I'm doing this via the phone and sitting on the beach and it's cold. Blah blah blah. that's what it's all about! And Siri can't do punctuation Unless you tell it how to. I'm wondering if I should post this, it's a load load of rubbish. maybe i should wait until I have something else to say. I think I will post it purely because, it will be my first blog via phone and ViaVoice, and therefore it should be noted. Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...