Wednesday 27 February 2013

CG is 15


You are 15
You are on the verge of manhood
You are delightfully funny
Gorgeous and caring
A joy to behold
You are my angel, my life
My taller than tall
Boy
You have so much to give
So much to offer
So much to show
So much to grow (not height please)
I wish for you;
Love
Life
Laughter
Joy
Memories
Happiness
All the things you deserve
You have my heart, my love
My unconditional support
To make the best life you can
Be true to yourself and to others around you
Be good to yourself and the rest will follow
Respect yourself and be true to who you are and what you want.
You are 15 today.
Please remain amazing.
ESP


AJG – 27.02.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...