Tuesday 26 February 2013

Birthday

Tomorrow... tomorrow I become the mother of a 15 year old. A 15 year old, who if he lets me give him a hug and a kiss, I will have to stand on my tip toes to do.
A 15 year old who is still as funny as he was the minute he was born. Not strictly true... no he waited until he was at least 12 hours old to be amusing. A 15 year old (nearly) who is gorgeous, caring and generous. A nearly 15 year who strops around and acts like a teenager should - yet in a flash is still my little boy who bounced his way through a Beyoncé song.
My CG, the recipe to what life should be.
May this year of being 15, be a year he makes great memories and is able to look back when he is triple this age and remember it with great fondness (as I do of my 15th year).
Happy (nearly) birthday CG. ESP Prune. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...