Sunday 8 January 2012

That bloody man

I'm not friends with this person on face book. Because it's my choice. Because he's a bad father and a very poor excuse of a man. I cannot fathom how this man has not realised that the world has NOT conspired against him to give him a shit time, but that he has made those choices himself. He's the person who blames everything and everyone for his crap existence, except the one person who made it so: him.

I fear this may come across as bitter and twisty. However, it does really piss me off that this man does not own up to his financial responsibility to my son. That he owes SO much in backdated child maintenance yet will not pay a penny. So while he swans around in all his cars, buys new puppies, has a business, with a girlfriend that doesn't work and so on, I sit here and pray that my son's feet don't grow anymore between now and pay day.

And I've not harassed anyone for money, I find it crass and horrible and I'm not pushy in that way. And CG has NEVER gone without.

Oh hell, maybe I am bitter and twisty. Of course every now and again I get an abusive email from him and his girlfriend which makes me thankful they aren't a part of my life. Their grammar is atrocious for one! (t.i.c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...