Ugh! I hate that my first post in 2012 was about that awful man. So here's a much better one. :D
New Years are all about resolutions aren't they? I don't normally make them but I thought I'd give it a little bit of a go this year.
1) No more making excuses for bad behaviours or attitude (this is going well, so far it's not broken)
2) Try to stop Coca Cola intake (this lasted a day and a half before the crippling headache reared it's ugly little head)
3) Now that I'm getting older, attempt a beauty regime of creams and stuff (when I remember, this is working a treat!)
4) Don't stress with work stuff (day 5 of work and so far I've only rolled my eyes twice)
5) Don't smoke (pretty easy since I gave up AGES ago!) *always good to put a resolution in you KNOW you're going to keep
All in all, 2012 is working in my favour. Here's hoping it's working out for everyone too. Seems like a lot of people I know, have had a rough couple of years (I do hope I'm not the common denominator!?) and I hope this is the year it all turns around for everyone.
Sunday, 8 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
No comments:
Post a Comment