Saturday 16 April 2011

Sweetness

Isn't it lovely when you get a nice email? I've just got one, totally unexpected and out of the blue. Wasn't a long email but had enough sentences to keep me happy. And I like that it made me smile. And I like that it had some nice bits in it to make me a little warm inside.
I do like email - I always did like letter writing, but I hadn't written a proper letter in ages until a few weeks ago, and that experience has kind of put me off for a bit. It wasn't that the letter wasn't nice, it was. It just ended up being read by someone's mother. It wasn't full of filth, no I used lots of correct grammar and punctuation. But it wasn't a letter for a mother to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...