Wednesday 20 December 2023

Christmas

 I'm decidedly not in the Christmas spirit this year. My tree isn't up and my presents aren't wrapped. I don't even think I'll put the tree up. I just took a moment to put the wreath on the door. So that's one concession. I wonder if it's because I'm at work - maybe not as I had last week off. But I like to wrap my presents with West Side Story playing in the background and I haven't had the chance to watch that. It's just not a vibe this year. 

But I'm spending the day - or time - with family and that's always been the focus for us.  So maybe I get the 'feeling' this weekend. Maybe I don't. I don't think it's a big deal. 

Saturday is Nana and Nhandi's birthday, maybe that's the day for me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...