Saturday 17 April 2021

Finally

 I have a keyboard so I can type again. I've had so many thoughts I've been wanting to put onscreen - as I type faster than I write. And this is so much easier than my phone. 
Ah a laptop, how wonderous a thing you are. 

Today is Prince Philip's funeral - with Covid restrictions still in place, it's a very scaled down affair but moving nonetheless. I think it's been very touching that he planned so much of it himself. Although, I imagine you get to 99, you have an idea of what you'd like at your farewell. 

I've had my first bit of the vaccine - I'm looking towards getting the second one. And it's not about going to the shops - which is not something I ever thought I'd say - seeing as I liked to shop. It's about live music for me, I've truly missed flinging myself about with abandon next to strangers. 
Hopefully, this will happen this year. PJ and Pixies have been rescheduled for another year, but I have other gigs in the offing. Crossing fingers. 

It's been so nice to type this properly. Yipppeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...