Sunday, 7 February 2021
Jan & Feb
First post of 2021. A new year. But not a lot has changed. Work, home repeat. Another lockdown has happened, another bout of shielding. I'm hoping that this year brings a lot of postive things....
i started this on the 12 january but didnt finish, and here we are in february already.
I have quite a lot circling the sink that is my brain, but not the inclination to put it down anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
-
Lost my blog in a draft somewhere about the Rugby World Cup...but I'll give it another go. Rugby Hangover, I'm sure it's an of...
No comments:
Post a Comment