Tuesday 13 June 2017

Stuff and nonsense

I wrote half a great blog and then the app crashed. No one will ever get to read it now.

I've had some time away and it's just reaffirmed everything I thought I was right about. It's not the place for me. Bizarre how the brain works, how you can be excited over something you know nothing about. Or maybe, the excitement IS that you nothing about it. A year ago, I was giddy with the thought of travelling to another place, a new adventure. Today, I am filled with dread over travelling to that new place tomorrow. It's not that it's hard work and maybe that's the issue....my level of complete boredom.

It's also that the next 18 months, rests in their hands. Oh I have choices either way. But I dislike not being in control of my future. Ah contrarè, I hear you cry, you flit like a small butterfly and can't make a choice over what to eat. And yes you could be right. But when I want something bad....then I fight. I did a year ago.

Either way.... being sad over tomorrow is not the life goal I have for myself. It might take longer, but either way....it's going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...