Sunday 14 May 2017

Hello Grit

So we are in a period of change. Now it's easy to get overwhelmed and bogged down in the minutiae of it all. But we make plans and we know the potential pitfalls, the possible perks and for the most part, we soar with all of it.

And this is it, we have such a great chance here to live. Just need to get into the routine of new living. It's easy to say "oh once x, y and z are done....then I'll do a, b and c". But it works better when you don't make hurdles where there are none. Let's do it all now.

And we are. Patient and skilled. We have grit. We have stuff and skips.

I do have a plan....it's to get out of the lives of small minded people. As simple as that. And there are things in place to get there.

I have goals for 2017. Eat Brazilian. Not a coy reference or innuendo. I mean it in a literal sense. I want to go to the Brazilian restaurant. I have other goals....but they are for walks and mind. Not public blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...