Sunday 16 April 2017

Change your reality

Well, I've changed the theme to this blog... I'm not actually sure why I do this. Because I don't ever see the theme myself (only when I'm changing it) and I don't really get anyone telling me it's a crap/great looking page.

But I think it may stem from the part of me that dislikes things staying the same. However, while taking a super epic grand walk this weekend, I have acknowledged that actually in order to succeed, you need a little routine, you need a plan to adhere to. And actually, flitting about from one thing to another, like a pretty little butterfly - well you might look all sparkly and glittery (as butterflies do) but what are you achieving? Precisely zero. Because you aren't settling in one place, doing one thing for long enough to see any kind of result.
I say that I acknowledged this this weekend, but I think my last couple of blogs about my writing have hinted at this very thing. I was only ready to address it now. Instead of rambling, go do.

If you look at most things, we can admit to ourselves and others about how things/events should occur. We can take advice and agree until the cows roost in their roosty places. But it is only when we acknowledge it ourselves, that we commit to making it reality for ourselves.

Perception is reality. And I'm acknowledging my perception is changing my reality. And my reality will change my perception.

Although procrastination is still my main order of the day - case in point, I booted up the laptop in order to do some work (like real actual forward thinking work). Instead, I have emailed LBW with a picture that popped up (and that's freaky enough to warrant another blog), changed my email password, cleaned up the email folders, updated my virus protection and changed the theme to this blog. All very noble and things that should be done I imagine. But the real work... yet to start that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...