Wednesday 8 February 2017

L_M

There's so much I want to write, so much in my heart that I want to say. But the words won't come. They are stuck.
I know I'm not pushy. I'm not intrusive. I wish I could phone every day but I don't want to impede on family. It doesn't mean I don't care. Maybe it means I care too much. But she is my second mom. She always has been. And I can't imagine her not being in my life. I've tried my very utmost, what's been in my capacity, to do the best by her, especially in the last 4 years.

She's shown me so much.

How lucky have I been to have all these wonderful women in my life. Each have taught me well.

3 comments:

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...