Monday 30 January 2017

It's all good

I'm driving a long way away. And back again. I'm so excited. Get to visit a new country, new city, new places with TB. The driving actually doesn't phase me in the slightest. I know my limits... I know I get to the 4 hour mark and I need to stop for stuff (food/drink/others). The bit that has me a bit arggh is the threat of bad weather - how many blankets do you put in the car? How many coats do you take? and also general car stuff. My Angelo is rather much like the man he was named after... solid, foreign, silver and has a temper. BUT Angelo (both) likes a long journey, so I'm sure we'll be a-okay.

I'm in a strange mood. I think it's the lack of sunshine...or maybe other stuff. I'm sure this weekend will fix it all. Trips away always do, they give us clarity and focus for the months ahead.

And I look at my bits and pieces of writing and for the most part, they are just ramblings, words caught up in the moment of where I was. But I know those words, I know the emotion behind them, the feelings, the thoughts I had. I do wish there was some continuity.... less jumble. And I know I should be more disciplined, but actually I live a lot. Rather experience life than write it? I'm not sure that's 100% true, because we're never very sure of the time we have.

Yes, new glasses, new eyes to see things a little bit differently. It's all good.

*And I've realised this is a jumble of words in itself.... starting and stopping every hour is not good for the blog*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...