I wonder how much clearer I'll see when I get my new glasses.
Will my vision be unclouded?
Will I see everything for what it is?
Might be a little exciting... but I do believe the blinkers are coming off and my sight is getting better.
Or maybe I don't need glasses to show me where to go.
Monday, 23 January 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello?
Oh wow. Imagine wanting to write, knowing what to write but the words just stay stuck. And there’s still an essence of that but at the sam...
-
I'm itchy... my feet are mostly. Itchy. To walk places, do things, have it all. It might be the weather, it might be the chance of new j...
-
I have the festival blues. Or maybe it's not so much the festival blues as opposed to the 'outside' blues. The joy of camping ma...
-
In my element. Sun beating done on my bones, the sound of the sea, waves cooling my toes. Purrfect. These things make my soul sing a happy t...
No comments:
Post a Comment