Tuesday 13 September 2016

Jumpers

Yesterday was a tough day. I won't lie. It affected me in the week before and in ways I didn't think it would. Played on my mind, screwed with me just a little bit. But I worked it out before it did damage and I set myself a few goals after Monday's hurdle. Just get through that 1 pm appointment and then start. 

And I did. Small steps to a bigger goal. That seems to be the best way. 

I can't express how euphoric I was after 1.45pm. And hurdle 1 had been cleared, smashed. Only a few (hopefully) to go. But while I'm jumping them, I'm putting other plans into motion. And the start of them looks great. 

We need hurdles, to appreciate the goals and the end result. 

Let's jump, you and I. Let's jump and show the hoopleheads what success really looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...