Tuesday 5 July 2016

Hheads

Turns out that some people are just dickheads. No matter how you try to excuse their behaviour as not knowing any better. Excuse their ignorance for not being very bright. The fact remains, they are just hoopleheads. They seek to bring everyone down to their miserable level, with their jealousy and petty mindedness. They seek to destroy all the pretty things around them, for they are not pretty themselves (inside or out).

More to be pitied than to be scorned, however I'm not that gracious. So for now I scorn their stupidity.

This should be a great week for me. An end to my time, an end of my era. But instead by hoopleheads not knowing how to do what they are paid for, I'm the one not having a great time. I will have the last laugh.... I'm cunning like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...