Sunday 10 April 2016

Naps that aren't epic

The thing with afternoon naps is that you should only have them when you are going to be active after. It's a timing issue. You can have a nap in the pm but not after 5 (unless you are going out). Have a nap then, and you had better prepare yourself for a shit nights sleep. 

You'll watch all the tv you can until 1.30am. Without realising the time....it'll feel like it's 9pm. You'll write some pretty dire dross until about 3 and then you'll think "AHA - I'm tired" and you'll stretch yourself out in the bed. At 430 you'll wake up thinking it is midnight. And manage a nap here and there until 7am where you'll fall into the deepest sleep, ever conscious that it'll be a 10 coffee day as you're up in 2 hours. 

And you'll think "hang on....wait...wait. ...oh did I have something on my mind, was I waiting?"  But no, you just had an ill-timed afternoon nap. Simple as. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...