Sunday 3 April 2016

Heels and cat skin

Last night in the wee hours of the morning (ha!)....we were talking about places I want to do crazy things with TB. 

How good was that? Awesome. 

I knew that fun cat was in there. Lost her for a while playing Ms Domesticated but I don't like homework/housework. ;-) 

I actually like being spontaneous and excitable. I like how we talk now...it's so good. 

I like being away from home....to drive cross country in SA was fabulous and I have a need to do that again in another country. Wind in my sails (hair), stopping off the beaten track. Shnuggling it up wherever and whenever the mood takes us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel sick

 There we go, I forgot what this felt like.  See I don't do holidays - not really. I've done a few but it's not really what I do...